Judi Online Terpercaya Profile of a Successful Online Gambler
G2E – It’s not the same world as it was just two weeks ago. Uncertainty rules the Las Vegas Strip and many other regions of the gaming industry. During the inaugural Global Gaming Expo (G2E), attendees of the conference will hear about the challenges of the near term and the opportunities of the future in one comprehensive program.
G2E, organized by the American Gaming Association (AGA) in conjunction with Reed Exhibition Companies, will be held Oct. 1-3, 2001, at the Las Vegas Convention Center, its host venue through 2020.
“We designed the program at G2E to be very current and state-of-the-art, and we are very pleased to be able to address these important issues in a very up-to-date context,” said Frank J. Fahrenkopf, Jr., president and CEO of the AGA. “Because G2E is the only show by the industry and for the industry, we are able to respond to changes very quickly.
With more than 100 sessions and nearly 500 expert speakers, G2E will cover the industry like no other conference, past or present. Just some of the cutting-edge sessions and speakers include:
- “The Washington Way: Federal Proposals on Gaming,” moderated by former Senator Richard Bryan, with panelists that include former Nevada Governor Bob Miller; Montie Deer, Chairman, National Indian Gaming Commission; and Mark Van Norman, Executive Director, National Indian Gaming Association
- “The Human Resource Response to the Economic Effects of the Terrorist Attacks,” moderated by Gary Moss, Verner, Liipfert, Bernhard, McPherson and Hand, Las Vegas. Panelists include Valerie Murzl, Corporate Vice President, Human Resources, Station Casinos and Kit Turner, Corporate Vice President, Mandalay Resort Group
- “Diversity in the Industry: Why It Makes Sense,” moderated by Punam Mathur, Vice President, Government & Community Affairs, MGM MIRAGE. Panelists include Kathie Dones-Carson, Director of Research & Analysis Division, Detroit City Council and Claudeidra Minor, Assistant Attorney General, Gaming Division, Louisiana Department of Justice
- “Media & The Industry: Crafting Your Message,” moderated by Brian Greenspun , Publisher, Las Vegas Sun. Panelists include Chuck DiRocco, Publisher, Judi Online TerpercayaGaming Today; Victor Rocha, Webmaster, California Indian Gaming News; and William Spain, Reporter, CBS MarketWatch
- “Internet Gambling: New Revenue Source or Same Old Problem?” moderated by Anthony Cabot, Lionel Sawyer & Collins. Panelists include Frank Catania, President, Catania Consulting Group; Steve Donoughue, Managing Director, The Gambling Consultancy Limited; Paul Mathews, Vice President, WagerWorks, Inc.; and Sue Schneider, CEO and President, The River City Group
- “NYSE or NASDAQ: How Wall Street Views the Industry,” moderated by Michael Pollock, Publisher & Editor, Gaming Industry Observer. Panelists include gaming analysts from Wall Street’s most important investment banking firms.
- “Your Most Important Asset: Who Comes First? Customer or Employee?” a presentation by Harrah’s Entertainment COO Gary Loveman.
- “Responsible Gaming Research: Results for the Real World,” a panel discussion led by Howard Shaffer, Director, Division on Addictions, Harvard Medical School
- “The California Revolution: What it Means for Everyone Else,” moderated by Melanie Dellas, Editor in Chief, Native American Casino magazine. Panelists include Jacob Coin, Executive Director, California Nations Indian Gaming Association and Deron Marquez, Chairman, San Manuel Band of Mission Indians
- “Latin Action: Gaming South of the Border,” moderated by Henry Fink, Vice President, Hollywood Casinos Corporation. Panelists include Martin Canepa, President, Asociación Latinoamericana de Juegos de Azar and Carlos Fonseca Sarmiento, Manager of the Legal Division, Dirección Ejecutiva de Juegos de Casino y Máquinas Tragamonedas del Perú
- “Parimutuel Slots: Implementing Successful Operations,” moderated by Larry Klatzkin, Senior Vice President, Jefferies and Company, Inc. Panelists include Edson Arneault, President and CEO, MTR Gaming Group, Inc., Peter Carlino, Chairman and CEO, Penn National Gaming and Lorne Weil, Chairman & CEO, Scientific Games
- “The Role of the Regulator: Do They Go Too Far or Not Far Enough?,” moderated by Lloyd Levenson, Cooper Perskie April Niedelman Wagenheim &Levenson.; Panelists include Charles Patton, Executive Director, Mississippi Gaming Commission, Phil Satre, Chairman and CEO, Harrah’s Entertainment, J.P. Suarez, Director, New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement; and Nelson Westrin, Executive Director, Michigan Gaming Control Board
The AGA represents the commercial casino-entertainment industry by addressing federal legislative and regulatory issues. The association also serves as a clearinghouse for information, develops educational and advocacy programs, and provides leadership on industry-related issues of public concern.
Reed Exhibition Companies, G2E’s show management partner, is the world leader in bringing buyers and suppliers together at more than 400 trade and consumer events in 27 countries and nearly 50 industries. The company is a member of the Reed Elsevier plc group, a world-leading business and information provider.
To obtain a press pass, view the complete conference schedule or to learn more about G2E, visit the event’s Web site at GlobalGamingExpo.com. Buyers can also pre-register online for free show admission and the conference program.